Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board General Discussions › OBAMA'S "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT" SPEECH.......

user 9090133
Kenner, LA
Post #: 3,191

By now, most have heard the President's comments : " If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that."

But the "rest of the story" (speech) may be even worse...... PLEASE READ THE LINK ABOVE!!!
Insulting and degrading to hard working Americans who aspire to great things and a better life for themselves and their children.....Now...... we learn from Obama that the "American Dream" has never "worked" unless GOVERNMENT provided for it!!!

To Obama, it is the "government " that PROVIDES for success. Apparently, cash appears out of nowhere so that "government" can "create" roads, schools, the internet..... As a taxpayer you already helped pay for the roads and bridges that transport your goods or services. Obama says, "Somebody invested in roads and bridges,".....duh??? It is WE, the People, Mr President!!! You don’t need to send President Obama a thank you card for the federal government buildings or for maintaining an interstate highway system you’re already taxed to pay for. Obama doesn't KNOW that hard working people have to build those roads, schools, train to be teachers, invent personal computers etc etc.

He further mocks people who think they are successful because they are "smart" or "work hard". ".....look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. "

According to Obama, NOTHING you do really matters....... SOMEONE helped you along the way....and they are all "government" helpers!! So, the right thing to do is to just send ALL your money to "government" so they can redistribute it to those like him....who really are responsible for ALL success in this country. Guess Obama hasn't seen a jobs report or economic statement lately!!!!