addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board Healthcare Issues/Legislation/OBAMACARE › PETITION FOR "NO-EXCHANGES" (Obamacare) in Louisiana

PETITION FOR "NO-EXCHANGES" (Obamacare) in Louisiana

Mary
user 8981040
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 486
The PETITION was sent to Governor Jindal with a request for a response.

http://files.meetup.c...­

Thank you for signing the petition.
A former member
Post #: 228
I LOVE Petitions! Send them out all the time. Almost everyone I know except my Tea Party sister in the Bay Area of CA, don't believe in them and will NOT sign them. I hope we got the number of signatures we wanted.
Mary
user 8981040
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 487
The Petition was successful. We received more than expected. Plus received some new members when they saw the petition from friends who forward the petition.. They signed it and joined. Our group plus some of the other tea party groups who sponsored received very positive remarks. Next will be the COMMON CORE PETITION LETTER TO OUT REPS AND SENATORS..... it is all worth a try AND Can't hurt... DO THEY LISTEN OR ACT LIKE WE WANT THEM TO DO? Maybe NOT but they will know we are not going away. Thanks for signing Jane.
A former member
Post #: 229
That's WONDERFUL News Mary, thanks for sharing!
I see ALL over the internet 'MORE' people are WAKING Up and joining Tea Parties and Grassroots Movements AFTER Election. Finally, they see they have to DO SOMETHING! I DO BELIEVE we will GROW!