Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board General Discussions › DEMAND FOR FULL BENGHAZI INVESTIGATION: LETTER TO LEGISLATORS

DEMAND FOR FULL BENGHAZI INVESTIGATION: LETTER TO LEGISLATORS

Terri
user 9090133
Kenner, LA
Post #: 3,549
From Tea Party.net....... an easy to sign petition and letter to send to YOUR elected officials. You can modify the letter to your liking.

http://act.theteapart...­
A former member
Post #: 24
December 31, 2012
Dear Representative Scalise:
Dear Senator Landrieu:
Dear Senator Vitter:
On September 11, 2012, the American embassy in Benghazi was attacked by radical Islamists.
Four American citizens, including our own Ambassador, were murdered. Their pleas for reinforcements were denied. As representatives of our government, these men deserved every effort to ensure their safety, and were instead abandoned to face unspeakable violent brutality at the hands of a jihadist mob.

As the daughter of a career soldier, I can only tell you that this disgusts me to my core. This is not the America my father fought for in three wars. I am angered by the incompetence, the lies and the lack of meaningful accountablility that has yet to be administered.

In conjunction with this tragedy, other embassies and consulates were burned down throughout the Middle East by radical jihadists. The American people deserve the truth. Instead, we have been subjected to nothing but repeated lies and coverup from the very beginning. I find it insulting that those in authority think that the majority of the American people are either stupid or disengaged. I can assure you that many of us are neither. As more of the truth becomes evident, this Administration cannot escape the fact that they have lied to us and covered up their own incompetence. They have no shame!

As my representative, I ask that you do the right thing: Expose the lies, root out the truth, confront the liars and put your state and your country ahead of politics. The American people deserve no less... and the politicians who turn a blind eye do not deserve the support of our votes.

Sincerely,
Linda L. Gleason
Slidell, LA