If we don't get at least 6 confirmed for tomorrow, unfortunately, I'm going to have to go ahead and cancel the event. Right now we've got 3 confirmed and 4 maybes. For those of you that have rsvp-ed, stay tuned. I hope to have a decision no later than 3 PM tomorrow. If you haven't rsvp-ed, come through if you can. We've had a couple of really fun games these past couple of Tuesdays!
Marco Tuesday night Pickup