addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Grad Student/Young Professional Mix n Mingle Group Message Board › Corn Maze and/or Haunted House

Corn Maze and/or Haunted House

A former member
Post #: 1
Yay, it's almost Halloween! I don't know how many people would be interested in a corn maze or a haunted house ... or where exactly is the best place to go. There is a combination of the two in Cary that might be fun... Anyone have ideas? I was thinking the Friday, October 28th as a possible date.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would definitely be interested in going! I am out of town that weekend, so I'll keep checking back to see what the finalized date is.