addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Grad Student/Young Professional Mix n Mingle Group Message Board › Music/movies on the lawn

Music/movies on the lawn

Allison R.
user 43239672
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I just found out about the On The Lawn series in Durham at the American Tobacco Campus and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a meetup for this. They have a bunch of different things going on (http://www.americanto...­. I am particularly interested in June 15th, June 22nd, and August 10th, as well as any of the movies. The drive from Raleigh to the American Tobacco Campus is only about 25 min too!

Allison
A former member
Post #: 6
Kevin G. has one planned for August 24th but I'm sure we all have no problem going twice in one month!