|A former member||
The PHP Developer role will challenge you on a number of levels. You will be required to produce stellar code, build new feature sets, present new architectural approaches to scaling a system while also being humble, teaching and learning from others about exciting new technology, and help build a great team and culture.
• Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
• Experience with unit testing (PHP Unit, JUnit, Selenium, etc.)
• At least 5 years of experience working on a large PHP framework based project (Zend framework experience is a plus)
• Substantial knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments
• Strong distributed systems and architecture knowledge, and experience with multi-tiered mission-critical systems preferred
• Computer Science degree strongly preferred
If interested please send me a message.
Edited by User 62,960,832 on Sep 19, 2012 1:36 AM