addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GTA PHP User Group Message Board True North PHP Conference › True North PHP: Last Chance to Buy Tickets + Contest

True North PHP: Last Chance to Buy Tickets + Contest

Peter M.
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a note to remind you that the True North PHP conference is happening next Friday and Saturday.  We still have some tickets left, so if were holding off buying your tickets, you only have a few days left.  If we still have tickets on the day of the conference, you can still buy them at the door but the cost goes up to $250.

Tickets to the conference gets you:

• Access to both days of the conference including Coffee, Snacks, Lunch
  • Access to 35 high quality PHP related talks from speakers from around the world
  • Access to particpate in the Hackathon and a chance to win prizes including an XBox 360
  • Access to the social gathering on Saturday night
  • A great way to network and meet other developers and PHP enthusiasts

The Contest

To help get everyone in the mood we have also decided to have a little contest to win a ticket to the conference.

There are 2 ways to win.

1. Send a tweet on Twitter using the hashtag #tnphp and the handle @gtaphp in a creative way.  For example:
I'm a from @gtaphp and i want to go to #tnphp

2. Go to http://truenorthphp.c...­ and click the Facebook "Like" button.

We will be randomly selecting a winner from those who do one of the steps above and giving you a code to get a free ticket.  If we get lots of entries, we may even give away a second ticket.

Bye for now.  Hopefully I will see you at the conference.

Cheers,

Peter