GTA PHP User Group Message Board True North PHP Conference › True North PHP Call for Volunteers

True North PHP Call for Volunteers

Peter M.
pmeth
Acton, ON
Hey Everyone,
It's hard to believe the True North PHP Conference is only a week and a half away.  If you haven't gotten your ticket yet, make sure you get it early to avoid a sellout.  If you can't physically make it to the conference you now also have the option of purchasing Virtual Tickets which give you access to live streaming of the conference and access to the videos afterwards.
Get your tickets at:
http://www.truenorthp...­
We are still in need of some volunteers to help out with registration, video taping, room monitoring.  As a volunteer you get free unlimited access to the conference and events and also get free meals and coffee, plus you get to hang out with Vic, Chris and I.  If you are willing and able to volunteer, please let me know as soon as possible so we can be prepared.
Also, if you know anyone who might benefit from the conference, please feel free to forward this message.
Cheers all,
Peter
Jaspinder P.
user 113654412
Etobicoke, ON
Post #: 1
Hi, I want to be a volunteer at this conference. What do I need to do for it ?