GTA Free Spirits, a social Meetup group with a difference. Sure, we'll be doing some of the usual dinners and fun outings that other similar Meetup groups do but we'll also run some very unique and different types of events that NOBODY else runs including;
- Winter ski trips plus lessons from certified instructors including successful Discover Skiing program
- Interesting free educational seminars in real estate investing, career advancement and more
- Different weekend day trips all year long
- Self defense classes from a Karate World Champion
- Outdoor yoga and stretch classes in the park
- Cultural festivals in and out of town
- Interesting cultural cuisine dinner events with limited spaces for maximum socializing
- Active events including rollerblading, golf, bowling, frisbee toss and scuba diving
- Visits to theme parks and entertainment facilities
- Full spring/fall season hiking program
- Longer fly away group vacation travel trips
- Networking events
- The return of the Progressive or Round Robin Tables dinner for singles
- And more
Some of the events we will run will be free while some will involve a fee if there is an admission or facility charge to whatever venue we will be going to. However, there will NEVER be a Meetup group membership fee! We won't nickel and dime members to make money out of them.
We will even recommend suggested gas contributions for car pooling with events that will be out of town in order to facilitate those who need rides.
To enhance socializing, some of our events like the dinner ones will have a maximum limit of ten people. We just find that these are so much more enjoyable than those dinner events that have crowds of people. Automatic waiting lists will be generated for these events. If people drop out by changing their RSVPs before the event, those on the waiting lists will take their places by priority of when they got on the waiting list.
Of extreme importance to us is to maintain a comfortable and safe social environment at our events for our members, especially the women. If we come across individuals who behave in a way that is not in the spirit of our group, we will not hesitate to remove them from our group.
So join up now and become a Free Spirit to become informed of all of our upcoming events. You will find that GTA Free Spirits will be quite complementary to all of the other Meetup groups you have joined.
Showing easy but effective techniques against common street situations
Minimum dog obedience standards plus training progressions demonstrated
Overviews of Pacific Northwest Native art & Canadian Inuit Arctic art
3 Part Series Helping Expand Comfort Zones To Conquer Your Life Goals
1,008 Meditation Practitioners
1,945 Adventure Travelers
7,437 Friendly Members
3,931 ESL Speakers & Students