Level I Wine Seminar
The basic wine seminar is a professional caliber introductory course of study designed for individuals who desire to learn about wine. The focus is to develop a basic knowledge of wine, wine evaluation, wine description and wine and food pairing. Depending upon your background and professional needs, the Guild offers the option of earning one of three different diplomas upon successful completion of the seminar. These are:
* Wine Sommelier- not a Certification
* Wine Manager
* Cellar Manager (for the enthusiast)
All classes are taught or led by a Master of Wine Arts, Master Wine Educator or a Senior Wine Instructor.
In the wine seminar, you will:
* Taste at least 28 wines from three continents.
* Receive 150 pages of handout material prepared specifically for this seminar.
* Learn about old world wines, new world wines and fortified wines.
* Learn how to technically evaluate wines
* Learn hands-on about wine and food pairing.
* Have a great experience!
* Receive a diploma, membership card and membership pin.
The Course information is as follows:
International Wine Guild: L1 Wine Seminar
Date: April 13th-14th, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Cost: $495, includes wine, all course materials and lunch both days.
To Register Click HERE
10 reasons to attend the Guild
- World Wide Wine Family
- Unique Learning Experience Unlike Any Other
- Job Placement Assistance
- Externship Program
- Launch A Career, Start A New Career
- Experience Wine From The Old and New World
- Experienced Wine and Spirits Instructors
- More Education For Your Dollars
- Personalized Learning Experience In Small Classes
- Flexible Diploma Programs
Professional programs of the International Wine Guild are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.