You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 7 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

GUSTO Tastings-Austin Message Board › Meetup details changed: Texas vs. The World | Featuring Becker Vineyards

Meetup details changed: Texas vs. The World | Featuring Becker Vineyards

Daniel
GustoTastings
Houston, TX
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/GUSTOTastings-Austin/events/91142672/­

Hi,

We had to make a venue change for this tasting series and as a result our scheduled Feb. 6th date had to change. Our new home for this tasting series will be at Malaga Tapas & Bar on the last Tuesday of each month instead of the 1st Wednesday of each month.

We can roll-over your payment to that date or issue a refund or credit if your not able to attend, which we hope is not the case.

We are excited to have Malaga as our newest community partner because they value what this tasting series is all about, which is to showcase great Texas wines and put them up against the very best the world has to offer.

We hope this inconvenience doesn't inhibit your ability to attend on the 26th. If you have any questions about the schedule or event please do not hesitate.

Cheers & Thanks,
GUSTO Team

When: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:30 PM

Where: Malaga Tapas & Bar
440 W.2nd St.
Austin, TX 78701
512 236-8020

Price: $40.00 per person

RSVP limit: 28 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats on the 1st Wednesday of every month until December 4, 2012.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.