You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 10 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

GUSTO Tastings-Austin Message Board › We are getting two new sponsors starting in August!

We are getting two new sponsors starting in August!

Daniel
GustoTastings
Houston, TX
Post #: 37
So it looks like Apothecary on North Burnet and Opa on S. Lamar want to play ball with us. What this means is great deals on wine for our group when we do a wine class or tasting there, which will be scheduled once/month, for 6 months.

Thats right, we will have two regularly scheduled meetups/month. That way we don't have to neglect our North of the river or South of the river friends.

Heres the deal:

Each class or tasting is limited to 20 people. The cost will be $25/person, which Gusto will pay in advance to get the deal. RSVPs are key! If we fill the class with 20 people the price drops to $20/person. We have to have a minimum of 10 people to do the class or tasting.

I'm working with with the Wine and Food Foundation of Texas, the Austin Chapter of Movember and the other meetups to make these classes a huge success. It really is a great value, but we need active involvement to make it such.

I will have more details about this coming soon!

Thanks for support of this group,

Daniel
A former member
Post #: 2
Everyone, this a great opportunity for us! I am excited for the following months to come and hope everyone can come out and join us for some wine, fun, and education!

Thanks Again,
Christie Radcliff