Gut Check Fitness is led by Joe Decker, recognized as The "World's Fittest Man" after breaking the Guinness World Records® 24-Hour Physical Fitness Challenge, and 2-time winner of the Death Race. We were voted "Hardest Workout" by Competitor Magazine. Trailrunner Magazine boasts that we are, "Redefining Hardcore." Coca Cola's Fitness Programs calls us "hardcore" and one of the most "creative" workouts in the world.
Do you want to conquer the monotonous boredom of the gym? Are you are tired of playing with bouncy balls and rubber bands?
This is not your granny’s Prancercise class. We provide outdoor group fitness classes that mix running with traditional calisthenic and body weight exercises. We’ll push you harder than you’d push yourself on your own with a supportive and motivational community of like-minded people. Our classes are designed to challenge every athlete, while enjoying a built-in social network of fun-loving people.
* Mon. - Wed. @ 6 AM - Meets at Sage Canyon Park
* Mon. - Wed. @ 5:15 PM - Meets at Carmel Valley Rec Center.
* Thurs. @ 6AM & 5:15 PM - Meets at Torrey Hills Neighborhood Park
* Mon. & Fri. @ 9:00 AM - Meets at Torrey Hills Neighborhood Park
* Sat. @ 8AM - Meets at Torrey Hills Neighborhood Park unless notified otherwise.