Brett
user 141774982
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 1
Hey all. I was just curious if this group has ceased to be. I was all set to attend my very first meeting in May when I drove over only to find out when nobody else was there that the meeting was a no-go and I've not heard of any other scheduled. Total bummer. What gives?
Yasuo
user 7498830
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 4
Hi Brett, I'm not sure what happened to the meet-up in May as I don't usually attend Meet-n-Greet-n-Share Monthly Meetups. Was it a scheduled Meetup?

If you have a good idea for a photography Meetup, you can schedule one, and other members can RSVP. I'm not one of the organizers, but I scheduled a Meetup in the past.
paul m.
user 14572005
Williston, FL
Post #: 1
Brett, I attend several times a year and was planning on attending tonight and just assumed there was a meeting. I haven't received any communication since May 10th so maybe there is a problem........ Shannon, Mike what's up?
Mike
GatorRider
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 116
I'm not sure the status at this point. I have been busy with other endeavors but really want this group to be a success. I have contacted Shannon to see what this issue is and to take the group back over if she can no longer run it. Thank you all for your patience, and we will be back in full swing soon.

Thanks,
~Mike
Brett
user 141774982
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 2
Thanks Mike. A co-worker told me about this group back in April and I've been wanting to meet other photo minded folks in the area and was pretty pumped to go to the meeting only to drive 30 minutes and end up looking through the windows at dark rooms:-) I hope it can get back on track soon. In the meantime I would think an announcement on the main page might be a good idea stating meetings are on hold for now or something along those lines so people like me don't try and attend a meeting that is non existent. I hope to see everyone soon.