|Sent on:||Thursday, November 3, 2011 8:20 PM|
Have you ever thought of working at a job where you could make a difference? Ever see something that you knew was wrong, but couldn't help? If you had the chance to save people's lives, would you take it?
Human Trafficking Awareness Council is a nonprofit organization established to raise awareness on the crime of human trafficking worldwide. We are currently looking for HTA Ambassadors for our National Awareness Campaign.
As an HTA Ambassador, you will serve as an integral part of the awareness efforts in the country. HTA Council educates community members and students through our 45-minute presentations offered to high schools, universities, religious establishments, and community groups. If you enjoy public speaking and wish to have a fulfilling job that positively impacts neighborhoods across America, join us in our mission.
Our upcoming campaign is the first ever major grassroots human trafficking awareness campaign in the country.
The average entry-level ambassador will be part-time, and deliver approximately 12-16 presentations per month depending upon the following:
• Area needs
• Level of speaking ability
• Your availability and schedule (travel, driving, overnight trips and flights)
• 1-2 page personal statement about your knowledge and personal view on human trafficking (you are not required to be an expert on trafficking, general knowledge is fine)
• Strong stage presence and image of professional success
• Excellent public speaking skills
• Ability to speak to and engage large audiences of 100+ people
• Vocal projection and variance
• Flexible schedule (mostly nights and weekends)
• Immediate access to email and the Internet
• Ability and willingness to travel up to three hours by car (all travel costs will be reimbursed by HTA Council)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
Please submit your résumé and 1-2 page personal statement to [address removed]
HOW TO APPLY VIA US MAIL:
Send us a hard copy of your résumé and 1-2 page personal statement. Please submit materials to:
ATTN: Community Ambassador
P.O. Box 3
Adelphia, NJ 07710
Your application must be complete (résumé and personal statement) to be considered. If we are able to move forward with your application, we will contact you to set up a telephone interview. Applications will remain on file for consideration for six months.
HTA Council is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. As standard practice in our hiring process and as a condition to employment, it is the policy of HTA Council to conduct a pre-employment / background check.
HTA Council is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.