Sometimes you just need to get your geek on and let the nerdy girl flag fly. What better place to do it than in the Gallatin Valley with a bunch of ladies who share your passions. Here at G3 we love your inner geek. In fact, we think she should get all gussied up and aim to misbehave (Mal would be proud) because she is that fantastic. Not only is it fun to discuss your zombie apocalypse plan, Marvel vs DC, or why Joss is Boss, but it is also about learning new things, forming a fellowship of awesome ladies and getting your next book suggestion through a new group of friends.
Who should join?
* Anyone who is a self described geek or nerd. How do you know if this you? Well I am a book, movie, comic, gaming geek. Dino Kris squees over dinos, trains, and books. The point is if you get all excited and passionate about something chances are this is the group for you. You don't have to know which issue the Scarlet Witch first appeared or program your own rogue like video game.
* Anyone with an open mind ready to explore different topics, try new things and meet new people
Who shouldn't join?
*Anyone who doesnt have an open mind to ethnicity, race, sexuality, spiritual beliefs, etc. Please be respectful.
* Boys. Sorry men this group is just for the ladies right now.
What types of adventures will we have?
* Craft nights (whoo hoo geek crafts)
* Dinners out (have you been to every restaurant in the Gallatin Valley yet)
* Book club
* Trivia nights
* Board game nights
* Laser tag
* Visits to museums or plays
* Themed parties
* Going to the roller derby
* Hiking and camping
* Farmers Market and Music on Main
* Starship Troopers Riff Trax and much more.
As this group is just starting I am on the hunt for leaders to assist in planning events so feel free to contact me. My hope is that this will become a community for growth, friendship and fangirly-ness. I look forward to getting to know each of you. Geek Girls Unite!
Saturday, Mar 15
10 Deep and Wide Readers
Friday, Mar 14
Wednesday, Mar 19
Thursday, Mar 13
Saturday, Mar 15