Yelp is throwing a party! Free food. Free drink.
Good Tunes. Good Drinks. Good Eats. Nice suspenders. Wait....
Stop complaining about the heat and join us at Brooklyn Bowl for Nerdy Bowling! You know the drill -- costumes, poor dancing and nerdy attire are encouraged (NOT required) and please come prepared to dance/bowl your butt off! There will be awesome food and drink provided by Brooklyn Bowl and other loving sponsors, so stretch your nerd muscles before the event and plan on having a great time.
Happening on Tuesday, June 24, from 7-10pm, this party is free to attend with a Yelp profile. At the door we will be collecting donations for Three Square (threesquare.org), who will be the recipients of 100% of all proceeds, so click that RSVP button above and keep checking back for many more surprises to come! Not sure how to RSVP? Check the info below.
* Brooklyn Bowl (yelp.com/biz/brooklyn-bo…) is hooking it up with:
* Assorted Pizzas
* Smoked Wings
* Blue Ribbon Fried Wings
* Jumbo Rock & Roll Fries
* Classic Egg Shooters
* Hummus/ Veggie Platter
* Fresh Fruit
* Sin City Cupcakes
.... And more!
* Passed around by the lovely Lucy Vegas ladies (LucyVegas.com)
.... Menu Coming Soon!
* Nerdy Dance-Off (For prizes, a trophy and bragging rights)
* Bowling Tourney (Trophy and special prize to the best bowler of the night)
* Custom Event T-shirts courtesy of M3rcy Clothing (m3rcyclothing.com)
* Lipstick & Handwriting Readings courtesy of Heather Burdette (heatherburdette.com)
* Nerdy Caricature Drawings courtesy of Balloons with a Twist (yelp.com/biz/balloons-wi…)
* Instagram Selfie Station courtesy of LVPhoto (lvphoto.co)
* Nerdy Braids & Pig Tail station courtesy of LOOK Style Society (yelp.com/biz/look-style-…)
.... More to be announced
* Free nerdy suspenders to the first 100 guests to check-in on the Yelp app
* A special gift for 100 Elite Squad members to check-in at the door
* The Garage Boys (thegarageboysband.com)
HOW TO RSVP:
1) Sign into your Yelp account (Don't have one? Create one - it's free!)
2) Add a photo to your profile. Because you want to. Those question mark heads are ugly!
3) Add your FULL NAME to your profile that matches your government ID. Anonymous names or nicknames are invalid.
4) Click the RSVP button at the top of this listing. Bringing a guest? Please enter their FULL NAME, again, that matches their government ID. Anonymous names or nicknames are invalid. Also, putting TBD is lame-o.
5) You will receive a confirmation e-mail from [masked] if you made it on the guest list.
6) If you do not follow these directions, your RSVP will be invalid. So put up a pic already!
This event is strictly 21+ ID's will be required at the door (no exceptions). ** If you do drive yourself, please watch your alcohol intake. Drinking and driving is lame. Also, enjoy the free samples of booze, but don't be THAT guy. You know him... he sucks.
** The food provided is a sample of what these businesses have to offer. Please do not expect to eat a full meal. Please do not fill up your plate to the brim. Please don't be upset if you don't get to try every single item offered. We're trying. Be cool, hombre.
** Remember, the event is 100% FREE, but please bring cash to tip your bartenders and to donate to Three Square.
** Speaking of, Three Square is Southern Nevada's only food bank providing food assistance to the residents of Lincoln, Nye, Esmeralda and Clark Counties. Hook 'em up.