Yeah, it's been windy, cloudy, and felt like it can rain at any moment today, and it's not even morning anymore. But fret not! When we have our meetup, the sun will be shining, birds will be singing, unicorns will be flying.
And we will be sipping on our freshly brewed tea, participating in intelligent discussions involving game development endeavour. Don't you agree this feels so pleasant?
And as the night dawns on us, we will start drinking beer. As the music increases its volume, we'll be crossing the threshold of no return. This is where things usually go very wro-
Er- You know what they say, if you said something wrong, just distract.
Did I tell you that we're making a video collage of games to be projected onto the wall? (among other things, like pushing it to the interweb). Well, we didn't have enough entries to make a proper collage last time (what are you doing?!), so this is an official call to anyone who wants to showcase their games.
Video Collage Rules of Thumbs & Info:
• Games can be in development or already released.
• Videos could be from gameplay of said games, or from their trailers.
• Games should be yours, or from your team/company/organization.
• Videos will be chopped up into small pieces to be stitched together with all other videos.
• Multiple parts can be shown. (If you have a preference of what parts should be emphasized, let me know! - it can also be updated at a later point)
• Name of the team/company/organization or you will be printed in the corner of the video.
• You can send the video in any format. (Link to files hosted somewhere, YouTube, etc. No VHS)
• This is a living video. It's not only aware of itself, but it evolves, mutates, grows over time. It's never too late to send a video.
• If you have any questions, just hit me up! You can contact me in many ways. (Message me on the group page, for example)
See you soon on Friday 9th of May, at Mesh!