Nov 20, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Blind Playtesting - thorough playtesting of your game. You must sign up for this event because security will not let you in without being on "the list."
6:30 to 6:50PM Meet n Greet, setup
6:50 to 7:00 Game Assignments
7:00 to 8:00 Playtesting Round 1
8:00 to 8:30 Feedback Session
8:30 on - Playtesting Round 2
Note: We are trading some of our experience to playtest the Harvard Business School's Beer Baron Market simulation. We need 8 people for that.
If you are just playtesting, just fill out "N/A" to the details below.
If you want your game playtested:
1. Please fill out the details below BEFORE Nov 15th.
• Name of Game
• Brief 25 word or less explanation of the game (the elevator pitch)
• Number of Players
• Length of Time
2. Email me a copy of your rules (PDF form only!) ([masked]) I will print out 2 copies per table. I recommend bringing a number of copies equal to the max number of players for your game.
What to bring
1. if you want to volunteer for the Beer baron, volunteer in the meetup notes.
2. Bring your game. :)
3. Bring a pen. Or pencil. No crayons, magic markers or stylus' dipped in bodily fluids will be accepted. Halloween is over. :)