· League will be an escalation league.
· It will run 10 weeks total, with a tournament at the end.
· Each tournament the point value for armies will increase.
· First tournament will be 500
· Each tournament week will see a 100 point increase
· Points will be awarded for wins, draws, and losses, with bonus points given per week by completing an optional Tournaments Challenge.
· Win = 3
· Draw = 1
· Loss = 0
· Bonus points = 1-3
· A season will last a total of 7 weeks and will meet twice a month. Make up games must be played within Game Theory and the loser must report all results to Benjamin De Van for them to count.
· Prizes for first, second and third will be determined at the end of the 7 weeks.
· League will be run in standard Warhammer 40,000 Rules.
· Codex has to a Games Workshop released codex to be legal, no custom made codices.
· If using rules from a White Dwarf or Forge World Expansion, you must bring the White Dwarf or Forge World expansion with you.
· You cannot use a proxy solider/armies. For example you cannot use a Rhino for a Land Raider.
· All Range blast, etc tools have to brought with you.
· Models do not have to be painted but they must be at least partially assembled.
· Game Theory will have all FAQ’s from the Games Workshop website on hand. It is still a good idea to bring your own for your particular army.
· All Judges calls are final.
When a judge call is being made both players will step away from the table and proceed to explain the situation to the judge.
· Custom terrain must be approved for use. All custom terrain will still follow the Game Theory’s cover/terrain save guide.
· League fees are $5 and must be paid before participating in the matches. If fees where not paid and you participate it will be counted as a lose.