addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Game Theory Message Board › Saturday Night D&D 4th edition game (Fuquay Varina)

Saturday Night D&D 4th edition game (Fuquay Varina)

James
user 65749432
Fuquay Varina, NC
Post #: 3
Greetings, I have been away from the game for about 15 years, but have decided to jump back in and am starting a regular Saturday Night game. I use to DM all the time (2nd edition) and am ready to start with 4th edition. I have 4 players ready to go and need a 5th for a full group.

- Hook: Have a great table and friendly people to play with. Some beginners and some experienced. It's a relaxed atmosphere with fun being the focus. The two main things we are looking for in someone are being friendly and reliable to show up every week. I will meet with whoever is interested before the first night of playing to assure a good fit.

- System: D&D 4th edition

- Rules knowledge: All are welcome

- Setting: Various and Custom

- Character levels: We will be starting at level 1 with the first night being about making the characters and laying the foundation.

- Pre-generated characters available? Nope, but we will help with making the character and the first night everyone will be making their characters together.

- Classes needed: Any

- Style: Relaxed Role-playing with imagination encouraged in play

- Serious or a little humor? Both, but always relaxed

- Duration: Regular weekly game, 5-6 hours

- Dates and Times: Saturday Night starting at 8:30pm going until 2-3am

- Location ( Fuquay Varina ) ; Venue: Home
A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings Sire,
I am King Ghonja Flowingwater of Earth the new ruler of Eberron and Grand Master of The Knights of The Covenant (DDO.com) I am seeking new guild members there! (I am also eager to discuss DnD issues with others!