user 11716967
Winooski, VT
Post #: 13
i'ld like to run a weekly 40k campaign i just can't do it on sundays
Robert
user 12012699
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 3
If you decide to do a demo night and/or just want someone to run FireStorm Armada I would be more then happy to come up one evening to do so.

Robert A.
Mike T.
user 12393371
Cary, NC
Post #: 1
I missed the last poker night. Are you going to have another sometime soon?

=MikeT
A former member
I'd be interested in a different type of event. Something along the lines of "How to DM a pen-and-paper game" I've played before, and would love to play again, but finding a good DM seems to be problematic for most folks. I wouldn't mind DMing, but always been intimidated by it.
Bryan R S.
MisterSama
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 52
Mike,

You might be interested in joining the Raleigh Tabletop Roleplayers meetup group--they have events like that frequently: http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Tabletop-Roleplayers/­ Both of the "how to DM tabletop games" variety and the "meet other roleplayers in the area" variety.

RTR holds those events all around the Triangle, though, not just at Game Theory, though if GT would like RTR would certainly be open to holding more frequent events there.
Derrick F.
user 12631342
Durham, NC
Post #: 2
Hello all,

Is anyone else out there developing a game of their own? If so, how do you feel about a meetup for play-testing and feedback?
The kwon m.
user 53655272
Raleigh, NC
poker night sounds so straight