addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Jersey Gamers Unite! Message Board › Board Games

Board Games

Jonathan R.
user 39826412
Hackettstown, NJ
Post #: 4
Hey there,

This thread is for anyone who has an interest in board games whether they be classics like Monopoly or some of the more specialized and in depth games like Arkham Horror or Mahattan Project. Post here with any games you own or are interested in playing and we can use this to help plan our Meetups!

Dungeons and Dragons: Dungeon Command
World of Warcraft Monopoly
Arkham Horror
Warhammer: Chaos in the Old World
A former member
Post #: 11
Hello,

I have Apples to Apples, Zombie and Pirate Fluxx, Guillotine, Loot, Dominoes for the game Mexican Train, Quelf, Smart Ass, just bought Ticket to Ride and Zombie Munchkin...
Jonathan R.
user 39826412
Hackettstown, NJ
Post #: 8
Guillotine is a blast!!! Apples to Apples is fun too, Kate and I have recently been playing the horribly hilarious adult version, Cards Against Humanity.
A former member
Post #: 12
I actually just saw Cards Against Humanity on Amazon, and yes it did look horribly hilarious. I also have Nuts and Lunch Money. Yeah, been collecting games lately. :)
Jonathan R.
user 39826412
Hackettstown, NJ
Post #: 9
CaH is super offensive, its great if you have that kind of sense of humor.
Brennan T.
user 40904362
Group Organizer
Washington, NJ
Post #: 2
Just want to let everyone know about the Sunday board game night I run down in Clinton. We meet at 4pm every Sunday at Riverside Coffee & Tea. We've got good attendance of 6-8 players right now, anyone is welcome. We play a lot of new-style games, like Lords of Waterdeep, Flash Point Fire Rescue, Pandemic, and Formula D. This is being run off the Boardgames NJ group here on Meetup if you want to check meeting times.
Brennan T.
user 40904362
Group Organizer
Washington, NJ
Post #: 7
I've been posting meetup announcements for our semi-regular Sunday board game night.