Tallahassee Gamers Message Board Tallahassee Gaming Discussion Forum › D&D 3.5 ed, d20 Resident Evil

D&D 3.5 ed, d20 Resident Evil

David
DShivers
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 10
We are looking to start both a d20 Resident Evil campaign and a D&D 3.5ed campaign.

Our d20 DM is a new DM looking to try running a game. We will have an experienced DM as a player to help out where needed. This is a semi-modern d20 setting, NOT based on the games or movies. We are looking for a few players for that game. Interested people are also welcome to play/join our D&D campaign.

For our D&D campaign we are looking for interested players who are not rules lawyers, prefer a fun/friendly environment, kid friendly and can enjoy themselves without causing drama. This is a DM created world, with many open races and classes.

For both games we are looking at alternating weekends. Likely for 4 hours. Possibly more, possibly less. WILL NOT EXCEED 6!

We are looking at hosting in our home in Crawfordville, Fl. Plenty of room, 2 young children in the house so we are kid friendly if you need to bring yours.

Looking to start after we fill enough players for either game or both games.
Ern D.
Hammerbeard
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 3
Are you still looking for players for the D&D group?
A little about me; 41yr old husband/dad. I played AD&D/2e in high school but haven't really played anything since. I'm familiar with 3e from reading up on it and playing videogames/mmorpgs that used the rules as a base. I've recently started playing with an Encounters group, 4e.
I have a teenage son who might like to play as well, and I have 2 young children; 4yr old son & 7yr old daughter.