addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Keith B.
user 10583298
Group Organizer
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 1
D&D Options for RPGA Living Forgotten Realms...

Legal Options
A former member
D&D Options for RPGA Living Forgotten Realms...

Legal Options

What edition/format do you normally run and how many people do you usually play with? Im looking to find a more active group of people to play with.
Mathieu C.
user 12259081
Tallahassee, FL
We play every Wednesday night from 7:00PM to 9:00PM. Currently we are finishing D&D Encounters Dark Sun, which is fourth edition. Soon the format will be D&D Essentials (slightly modified 4E) during the same slot.

We run two tables of between six and eight (so about fifteen players and two DMs). Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Mathieu Cavell
D&D Encounters DM
A former member
hey jack there is also a 4.0 game that we play on saturdays. it usually goes for a very long time and has homebrew rules. send me a message and i can get u an e mail address