This will be the eigth of our monthly public meetups in the interest of:
• Allowing members to meet one another before committing to meetups at private residences
• Allowing for "all ages" events to happen on a regular basis for those who may not want to game when there's alcohol, adult table talk, or adult-themed games present
• Allowing us to demo games in a public setting and, perhaps, promote the group publicly to draw more membership
We have both rooms which will hold ~50 people and the library provides tables, chairs, and a small kitchenette to prepare light snacks. All you will need to bring is yourself, any game you want to play, people you feel would enjoy open gaming, and a pleasant and open attitude.
As with the last event, I'll open a discussion thread where people can post games they'd be interested in playing or GM'ing and members can 'sign up' for a slot at the table if they desire. Otherwise, we'll leave it to an 'open table' format where it's first-come-first-serve for table space and people can pick up and play games as they are available and choose.
What is meant by "All Ages"?
"All Ages," in this context, implies that:
1. There will not be alcohol or other age-restricted items present (obvious in this case given the venue)
2. Adult language and 'trash talking' will be kept to a PG-13 level or below
3. Adult-themed games will not be allowed (think 'Cards Against Humanity')
4. 'Your mom' jokes are still welcome and will be appropriately snickered at
(If anyone has anything to add to this list, please state as much in the comments)