addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gateway Games & More: Board Game Meetup Message Board › Video Reviews, Podcasts, and more!

Video Reviews, Podcasts, and more!

Mike R.
user 11224749
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 62
If you aren't familiar, The Dice Tower is a board gaming podcast that also does video reviews on their YouTube Channel. They have some great information there, and as a result of listening, I have a much larger list of games I am interested in, especially newer ones that I was not that familiar with before the podcast.

One of the great things about the DiceTower is that its not just ONE podcast, it is a network. So there are many different podcasts on one feed including The Little Metal Dog Show, and one of my favorites The How to Play Podcastwhich discusses just how to play some of these games we pick up on impulse and don't really understand. There is also a video companion to How to Play which really helps. Check them out!