Gay Bowling Meet & Greet SF Message Board › Important!!!! Please Read!

Important!!!! Please Read!

Carnell
user 8853536
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Dear Member,
Recently Mission Bowling Club made a request to change our event due to conflicts with their event bookings.
This has been an ongoing challenge for us. Our group has made changes in the past to accommodate MBC”s schedule and we can no longer continue to do so.
I want to be clear, MBC is very supportive of our group and loves having us there, but they are unwilling to give us a guaranteed slot each month. This is where the disagreement lies. In light of this, we are considering other options including finding a new venue.
We need your help! Below is a survey which will help us determine ways to make our event better. It will also help us negotiate with MBC or with our next venue. Please take a moment to answer the 10 questions on our survey: https://www.surveymon...­. Please complete the survey as soon as possible. It should only take a couple minutes.
If you would like to contact MBC directly and let them know how important our group is to their business, you can call them directly at 415-863-2695. Ask for the manager on duty or leave them a message. You can also email me and I can forward their email information if you would like to send them an email instead. Let them know that we should not have to take a back seat to a one time booking.
They are planning to discuss our request this Thursday (tomorrow) before making a final decision. If you would like to share your thoughts with them we would love for you to reach out to them before their meeting.
We appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you at our future bowling event!
Sincerely,
Gay Bowling Meet & Greet