addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gay Gaming Message Board › Happy Holidays! New Year Meetups

Happy Holidays! New Year Meetups

Barry
user 8257396
Aurora, CO
Hello everyone,

I'm so thrilled that we are now up to 78 members of our Gay Gamers groups!  That's pretty awesome!  I'd like to start planning some Meetups for the new year and wanted to get some thoughts from you all.  So far, our meetings have varied in the Meetup's days and times. I'd like to set up a regular meeting time, for example: the 3rd Saturday of each month (just used as an example).  I'd love to get some feedback regarding best days and times that you'd like to meet.  Most of our meetings have been on Saturdays.  Our last meeting was done early, so that we had a pot luck/snack feature as well.  I'm really open to any suggestions.  So, let me know what works for most of you. I'll take your suggestions and go with the majority.

In the meantime, have a wonderful holiday and New Years!  I look forward to seeing old faces and meeting lots of new one in the coming year!

Barry
Leta H.
user 60009032
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Great idea! Please DON'T schedule for 1st or 2nd Friday.