Jul 21, 2013 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
The Five Changes - Principles For Rapid Transformation
This presentation is a practical, interactive and fun exploration of how to be master of your emotions and live on purpose. Many modalities for change address symptoms rather than systems. The Five Changes' principles for rapid transformation consist of an integration of practices drawn from multiple modalities.
As the presentation-lecture features experiential and interactive exercises, bring a notebook and be prepared to have fun and to learn something new. Don't forget about our potluck social hour after the presentation! Bring a healthy snack to share, meet some great folks, and check in with people you've already met.
Caitrìona Reed has led workshops and retreats internationally for more than twenty-five years. Her experience as a ‘woman of transsexual experience’ has led her to the belief that the big scary changes we may be afraid to make – in life, in our relationships, in business – are in fact the keys to our authentic liberation. Reed is a Master Trainer of NLP, Gestalt and Ericksonian Hypnosis. In 1992 she was authorized as a teacher of Zen by Thich Nhat Hanh. She is co-founder of Manzanita Village Retreat and Five Changes.
• The presentation will take place from 3:00 to 4:30 pm, social mixer 4:30 to 6:00 pm. Please be on time out of respect for the presenter.
• We request a $5 donation to help support the costs of hosting these events.
• We offer "potluck" snacks during the social hour, so any food you bring for the social portion of the meeting is always appreciated.
• Our meetings are open to anyone who wants to attend, so please bring friends.
• We do not allow presenters to market their services during presentations, but everyone is welcome to bring cards and promotional materials and display them at the meeting.
• The temperature in our large studio space can be variable, and summer can be hot! Please dress in layers.
We hope to see you there! :-)