Jul 20, 2014 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
How do various eastern healing practices and ideas interrelate? Is there power in the intersection and sharing of their wisdom? Which are best to support your growth, vitality and fulfillment?
Susan George-Rydberg is a registered nurse (RN, BSN), an Acupuncturist (LAc), a teacher of Vedic Wisdom and Vedic Mantra tradition. She has studied Tai Chi and Qigong. She will teach us various healing exercises and will speak to the numerous ways in which ancient Chinese and Indian practices overlap, and the alchemy of their combination. It’s rare to find a healer with Susan’s extensive knowledge of multiple eastern and western healing practices, and it will be fascinating to hear the major commonalities that run through them. In addition, Susan will speak to the Non-Dualistic view of homosexuality and how it can guide us as leaders in the gay community in a post marriage rights world. Be ready to take off your shoes and feel the abundant ocean of Prana and Qi that is always within your grasp.
You can find more information about Susan on her website.
• The presentation will take place from 3:00 to 4:30 pm, social mixer 4:30 to 6:00 pm. Please be on time out of respect for the presenter.
• We request a $5 donation to help support the costs of hosting these events.
• We offer "potluck" snacks during the social hour, so any food you bring is always appreciated.
• Our meetings are open to anyone who wants to attend, so please bring friends.
• We do not allow presenters to market their services during presentations, but everyone is welcome to bring cards and promotional materials and display them at the meeting.
• The temperature in our large studio space can be variable and can be warm in the summer. Please dress comfortably and cool.