WELCOME to New Mexico's active gay outdoor group
We are a group of gay men who are outdoor enthusiasts looking to encourage others to explore the outdoors. (GO-NM is not a chat or hookup site. If that is your intent, do NOT apply for membership.)
We encourage our members to get involved and post appropriate events such as hiking, biking, backpacking, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and rock climbing.
We are not a group for picnics, parades, ball games, movies in the park, yoga, other community events, etc.
Anyone can post an activity as long as it fits the above parameters.
This is a different group than NMO (New Mexico Outdoors). Search for "NMO Meetup" if you are looking for that group.
• A love, respect, and desire for adventuring outdoors
• A REAL PHOTO which you appear in (it does not need to be a close-up, but must be an actual recent photo of you that is recognizable)
• REAL NAME: initials, first name only, full name, or last name only
• Describe yourself and answer our profile questions; people will be more welcoming to a complete profile and open to including you in activities
• A no-show to an event without communication (email, text, phone call) can result in you being removed from the group; you can rejoin when you are able to participate more freely
• Please respect that GO-NM is not a chat, dating, or hook up site; we are not interested in knowing your sexual practices, "stats" or lifestyle choices, or what you're "looking for"
We are a group of guys genuinely interested in exploring New Mexico's outdoor splendors. Feel free to join us on trips or contact the Organizers to post your own trips. Want to hike the foothills in Albuquerque? Enjoy kayaking or canoeing on Cochiti Lake? How about backpacking the stunning Pecos Wilderness or riding the powder at Ski Apache? We appreciate all outdoor trips--from short and easy to long and challenging--throughout the Land of Enchantment. For holiday weekends or summer vacations, we can even plan some trips outside the state. This Meetup is successful and fun when everyone gets involved! Let us know what you'd like to see and do.
But most of all, get outdoors!!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, April 22, 2017 1:00 PM
Friday, June 16, 2017 2:00 PM
Saturday, June 24, 2017 1:00 PM
Friday, September 15, 2017 8:00 AM
Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:30 AM