This Fall we will be meeting for a retreat that will deal with the impact of relationships on our spiritual journey. Specifically, this retreat will focus on:
• The nature of relationships and why we are attracted to certain people
• Discovering the shadow aspect of relationship attraction
• The ways the shadow aspect of relationships attracts this energy
• Discovering how our wounds become the basis for healing
• Exploring how the relationships in our lives inspire spiritual healing
• Gaining an awareness of how our relationship with the Divine is a reflection of our human relationship history
Our retreats are a blend of activities and shared discussions. We start each day with a period of chant and meditation, followed by a morning of discussions and experiments. After lunch, we continue with our discussions and sharing, and also incorporate one afternoon outing and a breath session. The outing will be partly social, and also provide an opportunity to reconnect with nature.
This fall, we will be meeting in San Diego to continue our Journey. The program will begin on Thursday October 9 at 4PM with introductions, followed by dinner, then an opening meditation and guided visualization. We will begin each morning at 8AM with a continental breakfast, take a midday break for lunch, and have dinner at 6. The retreat will end on Sunday at 4 PM. This is a not-for-profit event and will take place in our home. Expected price is $199 per person, which includes all meals and all retreat activities. Out of town participants will be staying at a local hotel, which is not included in the $199 price.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER EMAIL [masked]