LGBT Gay Spirituality Meetup Group Message Board › Information of interest on the MeetUp Group webpage

Information of interest on the MeetUp Group webpage

Toby J.
tobyandkip
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Dear members of the Austin Gay Spirituality MeetUp Group,

Following a very good discussion at a Third Sunday of February meeting, several informational "Pages" have been posted to the MeetUp Group's home page at MeetUp.com.

Included are

links to group member Bruce Grether's website and books on gay erotic spirituality;

links to the books and novels of local group Organizer Toby Johnson;

a link to a new gay friendly church in Round Rock called Free Souls Church.

This group does NOT send out emails or advertising other than the regular announcements of our Regular Third Sunday of the Month Meetup. But announcements of interest to the members of this group are occasionally placed on the "Pages" section. See the PAGES tab at the top of the MeetUp Group home page.

The group has decided to extend our meetings an extra half-hour, so we'll now be meeting for two hours, from 3-5 pm.
stuart b.
user 21025931
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Thank you so much for the opportunity meeting some new people at the group. I am going to come to more. I think I need to as I feel I have some serious work to do in learning what my truth means to me now and going forward. I am deeply grateful for you all.
stuart b.
user 21025931
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Thank you so much for the opportunity meeting some new people at the group. I am going to come to more. I think I need to as I feel I have some serious work to do in learning what my truth means to me now and going forward. I am deeply grateful for you all.