GAY WINOS-Los Angeles Gay Mens WINE & FOOD Social Group Message Board › RSVP Deadline TODAY Fri. 9/9 at 5pm: MOULIN ROUGE Fireworks Night at the HOL

RSVP Deadline TODAY Fri. 9/9 at 5pm: MOULIN ROUGE Fireworks Night at the HOLLYWOOD BOWL

Jono
JonoBear
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
I have made 2 prior attempts to buy advance tickets for us IN PERSON from the Bowl boxoffice including last night without success (parking, lines, etc.), but intend to return TONIGHT FRIDAY 9/9 to buy advance tickets for Sat. night 9/17.

THEREFORE, IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THIS "MOULIN ROUGE" SUMMER FINALE WITH FIREWORKS, BUT THE ORIGINAL R.S.V.P. DEADLINE PREVENTED YOU, YOU CAN STILL GO AND I WILL BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE IF YOU R.S.V.P. BY TODAY AT 5 P.M.

[Note to Leon, Joel and Art: I have taken the liberty of adding your R.S.V.P.s to the event based upon or phone conversations and/or e-mails. ART I need your cell number for future reference and you can e-mail me directly to my personal e-mail address of jon90027@pacbell.net--thank you!!!]

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Gay-Winos-Los-Angeles-Gay-Mens-Wine-Afficianados/events/31410762/­

When: Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Hollywood Bowl
2301 N. Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90068
323-850-2000

RSVP limit: 15 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.