addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GAY WINOS-Los Angeles Gay Mens WINE & FOOD Social Group Message Board › TICKETS Purchased to LIZA MINELLI 8/11 Bowl CONCERT!!!

TICKETS Purchased to LIZA MINELLI 8/11 Bowl CONCERT!!!

Jono
JonoBear
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
I did not want to make a return trip to the Bowl's boxoffice and their online Ticketmaster ticket selections do not include the venue's cheaper seats that are only available from their boxoffice.

Can you please PAY PAL me the amount of $19 per ticket to my account which is...

jon90027@pacbell.net­

Member Rick A. is attending the concert, but already purchased his non-nosebleed seats--so has suggested we meet an hour or so before the concert for a picnic. More details forthcoming, but please Pay Pal me your $19 per ticket in the meantime.

Our seats are near the center at close to the very back of the Bowl--we will very much miss Herb this time around!

If any of you are no longer able to attend please let me know immediately so I can offer them to other members. I apologize to those members who wanted to know what the tickets were going to cost--I didn't know the exact amount, but we customarily buy the least expensive Bowl seats available since the venue has those large jumbotron signs which enable everyone to see performers close up--even in the rear of the venue.

Looking forward to seeing you guys AND Liza!

JONO