Help support your MeetupChip in
This is a relaxed small (now larger) Social Community of Gay Catholics, Christians & Friends - Regardless of Where You Find Yourself in "Your Own Personal Spiritual Journey."
Our events are mainly Social and Current Affairs Discussion gatherings with specific interest on discussing current issues affecting Gay Catholics and Christians.
Our events include topic-related Current Event Casual Chats; Movies; Jazz Mass; Dinners; Mass & Sports Bar; Theater; Guest Speakers; Book Readings; Music/Concert; Picnics; Walks; Sunset-Watch; Volunteer Projects/Events and others.
We are of all ages, all nationalities, all the letters of LGBTQ and from all over the NYC/Tri-State Area, the USA and the world.
• For Members far away or unable to physically attend the events, we also hold online chats, video calls & "free online course" events with group discussions on member-suggested topics. If you would like to set up an event closer to you or your parish, let us know and we will help you organize it.
• For Churches & Organizations Near or Far: If you would like us to share some of your LGBTQ Ministry & Outreach events with the group, please reach out to the group's organizers with a brief description & date/time/rsvp specifics of the event; along with your contact info(email/phone) for event verification.
Group's Volunteer "COMMUNITY OUTREACH" Initiatives Include:
• New FREE Proximity-based "Gay Catholics Christians" Mobile APP:
Download the Group's "Free" Mobile App • "Gay Catholics Christians" on Google Play Apps , Apple's iTunes App Store, Amazon App Store, HTML5 , Opera Mobile App Store & other major Mobile App Stores. The free mobile app was recently developed and launched by volunteers from the group, and it is now one of the fastest growing Catholic Mobile Apps on Google Play, Apple's iTunes App Store & others.
• New BOOK: University Chronicle - "God's Black Porsche: Dating Stories from NYC's Gay Catholics & Christians" - New Book of Gay Catholics & Christians Dating Stories on Challenges of Balancing Faith, Values & Sex in NYC.
As a Valentine's Day gift to Gay Catholics and Christians worldwide, NYC's Gay Catholics, Christians and Friends Social Group releases new book on Print and eBook: Amazon - "God's Black Porsche: Dating Stories from NYC's Gay Catholics & Christians". The book is a collection of personal dating short-stories by members of the group that are not meant as lessons or as a judgment of anyone's dating choices, but simply as shared real life experiences that the group hopes might be of some help to others in their own personal and spiritual journey as Gay Catholics and Christians. Earnings from the distribution of the book "God's Black Porsche: Dating Stories from NYC's Gay Catholics and Christians" will go to fund the on-going operations, events and community initiatives of the NYC Gay Catholics, Christians & Friends Social Group (LGBTQ).
• If you are not in NYC, but would like to start a "Gay Catholics & Christians Meetup or Host a local Event" in your area or at your church, reach out to the organizers and we will try to help.