San Francisco Bay Area Gay Men's MeetUp & Activity Group Message Board › Welcome to All Members!

Welcome to All Members!

Arthur
OmegaOmega
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
All SF Single Gays (and couples) -
I came across the group just as it was about to be deleted and wanted to give it one last effort for our members to get something out of the membership.

I think we have a great opportunity to setup and attend new events - allowing us the opportunity to expand our social circles, see parts of the area we possibly had not seen and meet new individuals or couples.

I'm new to the area, so I hope many of you will be able to offer ideas and recommendations so we can take advantage of the membership we have!

I'm also hoping the group can be a source of information and deals outside of just regular in-person meetups. I'll look for group deals that may fit well and post sponsor offers that seem to get interest. However, I'd like to generally avoid blind posting personal sales ads or the like if it's not specific to the group as a whole; however, human trafficking offers could be fun, so let's not be exclusive.

Feel free to email me or message back with questions, recommendations or thoughts. Our first event is tomorrow; I look forward to meeting those that are able to attend!

-a