Northern Virginia Geek Club Message Board › Risk night?

Risk night?

Tim
pitsch
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 1
Anyone else wanna maybe do a risk night? I love the game, not good at it lol, but i like playing it, especially the Star Wars editions. If anyone is interested please write a line and maybe i can host one.
John
user 5138549
Reston, VA
Post #: 25
I would definitely be interested in a Risk night. I haven't played any of the Star Wars versions but I heard they were good so I am interested. I have classic Risk, Risk 2210, and Lord of the Rings Risk. I didn't actually like the Lord of the Rings version as much. Risk 2210 is my favorite version so far.
Tim
pitsch
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 2
Ya we can play one a week if we can get a group of 3-5 people. Id love to try out all the different ones.
John
user 5138549
Reston, VA
Post #: 26
How many max players is Star Wars Risk made for?

I ask because classic Risk is 6 players max, Risk 2210 is 5 players max, and Lord of the Rings Risk is 4 players max. We could pick which game based on the players.

Also, would anyone be interested in other similar games, like Axis and Allies? I still have yet to play an A&A game with 5 people.

I also have an older version of Risk that I think has Castle Risk on it, so I'll double check. For anyone who doesn't know Castle Risk is like regular risk, but just European countries and you have missions to complete for victory (so it isn't always world domination. Sometimes it is eliminating a certain player, or capturing a certain country, et cetera).
Andrew
AndyT
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 115
I would be up for this. We have Risk, Castle Risk, and LOTR Risk.

Our schedule is a bit full for the next few weeks, but I will look and see what I can set up on a weekend!
Jared R.
user 57440192
Vienna, VA
Post #: 1
Howdy, I am new to this group, and I would be interested in a Risk night.
Tim
pitsch
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 3
sweet, ill add it to the calender, what day works for you guys?
John
user 5138549
Reston, VA
Post #: 27
Hmm...Usually my weekends are busy with games, but I am free most Wednesday and Friday nights.

However, next weekend is an exception to the rule. I do not currently have anything scheduled for Saturday (22nd) all day or Sunday (23rd) until 5 PM. I can't do weekends regularly but if we wanted to do a weekend first time to meet everyone and try the different games that would work.
Tim
pitsch
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 4
if anyone wants to play, we will do it during the normal groups game night, see whos interested, if we have enough we will do a day just for risk
John
user 5138549
Reston, VA
Post #: 28
By normal group game nights do you mean Friday nights?