addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Virginia Geek Club Message Board › New Idea: Blood and Guts Zombie Run!

New Idea: Blood and Guts Zombie Run!

Andrew
Check out the details here:

http://bloodandgutsru...­

Participants will run through a 5k obstacle course of zombies, monsters, and random foam objects from every direction.  The obstacles are low to moderate risk and are designed for runners of all skill levels and ages.  Various obstacles include blood and guts pit, tunnels, a climbing wall, balance beams and more!

I don't think I can sign up for this event because it's $60 and money's still a bit tight for me.  But, if anyone else likes this idea and wants to take the lead on organizing it, I thought this was too good an idea to pass up!