addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Virginia Geek Club Message Board › Truth or Dare activity format - Adult Games Night

Truth or Dare activity format - Adult Games Night

Andrew
AndyT
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 121
Please use the following list as a guideline to the Truth or Dare/Catchphrase activity at the upcoming Adult Games Event. I'm posting the full list of choices so that everyone can decide whether or not they want to take part in this. Comments and suggestions encouraged!

PLAYERS SELECTED TO BE YOUR PARTNER IN AN ACTIVITY (ie bear hug handcuffs) MAY ALWAYS CHOOSE TO DECLINE.

Dares (updated 11/6):

Act out one minute story with prop (pool noodle, bat, banana, etc) vs. put duct tape on your own arm, leg etc and rip off

Use a seductive voice to tell one member of opposite sex about one of your turn ons vs. act out singing and dancing from a movie (scene will be played with subtitles to follow along)

Give (or receive) a horse ride to another player vs. put slice of lemon in mouth for 30 seconds

Get on all fours and howl/bark/meow at whoever speaks for the next 3 rounds vs. 30 seconds of dance (pop, grind, hold, etc… playlist could be “Harder better faster stronger, Temperature, Shake Your Tailfeather, etc) with chosen member of opposite sex

Tell group where you are ticklish, select another player to tickle you vs. seductive voice everything you say for next 5 rounds

“honk if you like me” sign outside vs. demonstrate favorite sexual position

choose another player and balance a coin on both of your noses together for 10 seconds vs. choose 1 person of opposite sex and spank them

Juggle 3 diff items for 1 minute vs. held upside down for 1 minute (second choice if you fail at the juggling)

Describe your underwear in detail and show them off to the group vs. draw your favorite sexual position

Choose member of opposite sex to be “bear hug” handcuffed to for 3 rounds Vs. melty bag of ice held down small of back, cleavage or front of pants for 1 minute

“soundboard” prank phone call vs. choose one member of opposite sex and kiss them (all eyes closed but yours)

solo Christmas carol to neighbor vs. choose someone ELSE to kiss a member of opposite sex (eyes closed—choose after closing eyes)

solo Christmas carol vs. sit on someone’s lap for 2 minutes

juggle 3 items for 1 minute vs. vs. eat whipped cream off the belly of a member of opposite sex (second choice if you fail at the juggling)

30 seconds of dance (pop, grind, hold, etc… playlist could be “Harder better faster stronger, Temperature, Shake Your Tailfeather, etc) with chosen member of opposite sex vs. sing “I’m a little teapot” with all the actions

Whsiper ‘sweet nothings’ into ear (to player of opposite sex) vs. cooperate with partner of opposite sex to eat a twizzler (no hands)

Blow kisses and do a silly pose towards another player anytime they move or speak for next 3 rounds vs. choose member of opposite sex to be “bearhug handcuffed” to for next 3 rounds (they can decline if they prefer)

Perform sensual acts on another player’s finger for 3 seconds vs. try to catch hershey’s kisses in your mouth as players toss them in the air

Give another player a back massage vs. bag of ice held down small of back, cleavage or front of pants for 1 minute

Tell everyone about a secret guilty pleasure vs. seductively feed another player

“soundboard” prank call vs. flash bra/panties/underwear

draw yourself in favorite sexual position vs. Use a seductive voice to tell one member of opposite sex about one of your turn ons

balance a coin between yours/someone else’s nose for 1 minute vs. draw funny face on someone else’s belly

Walk around the room and do chicken dance (to music) vs. flash bra/panties/underwear

Get on all four and howl/bark at any player anytime they move or speak for next 2 rounds vs. Choose TWO members of the opposite sex to be “bearhug handcuffed” to you in front and back (they can decline if they prefer)

Draw yourself in favorite sexual position vs. kiss member of opposite sex on the lips

Lone Christmas Caroling vs. Flash bra/panties/underwear

Give/receive a horseride from another player around the room vs. choose another player to spank (once), they can decline if they prefer

Give another player a back massage vs. tell everyone about a guilty pleasure (something you wouldn’t normally share)

Walk around the room and do the chicken dance (to music) vs. draw a funny face on someone’s belly
A former member
Post #: 1
Was this the set of truth or dares that people thought were too extreme? Sounds like fun to me.
Andrew
AndyT
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 123
Oh, wow. I'd forgotten to update this post! No, these ideas predate numerous changes to the ToD format, the event's description is the most up to date. However, I think I'll keep this post for people to refer to when I set up our soon to be announced "Adult Games - By Invitation", which will be for those like you and I who have expressed an interest in the original, more risque activities.