Northern Virginia Geek Club Message Board › Guys: confirmations needed for Truth or Dare, Poker participation/random draw

Guys: confirmations needed for Truth or Dare, Poker participation/random draw

Andrew
Hello Geek Club guys!

As you may have read, two of the activities at the upcoming "Adult Games" event, the Truth or Dare and the Christmas Tree Strip Poker, will be set up with roughly equal numbers of men and women.  Therefore, the opportunities for us guys to participate will be limited and will be given out through a random draw.

If you are infact interested in participating in either of these two activities, I need confirmation from you.  Anyone who wishes to do so, and hasn't already stated so in their RSVP, please write back to me so I can include you in the drawing.

All of the other activities are open to as many people as want to attend them!

Thanks,

Andrew
Brian
user 10719610
Mc Lean, VA
Post #: 6
Not a bad plan that.

Like I said in the reply there. I'll opt out of the Poker. I stink at any card game that isn't 21 or solitaire anyways. haha.

As for the truth or dare, while it sounds like a blast, I'm sure there's others who want to play more than me. So if there's a real disparate number of people for it, I'll bow out and let others enjoy the game.