Northern Virginia Geek Club Message Board › Results for

Results for

Andrew
Thanks again to everyone for coming out and making this a great success!

Below is how I figured the "ideal pairings".  These are figured by totaling people's highest game points with one another.

I will be sending out separate emails to those people who've expressed mutual interest in one another.  If you don't get an email, it means your preferences didn't match up.  BUT I will just say this much...several people listed just 2 interests and thus I suspect they MAY have missed out on connecting with someone who (I'm guessing) would've been a great 3rd option, based on the fact that they partnered up well in the games.  A couple of opportunities for the $10 gift cards were lost because two people qualified as an "ideal pairing" but only one expressed interest in the other!

Just saying!

Anyhow, on to the tally.  Here is everyone's "ideal pairing" based on today's games:

Jax & Nichole - 5 points combined

Lance & Rhiannon - 6

David & Amy - 8 pts

Rob & Cindy - 10

Sheldon & Diana - 14

Sam & Cindy - 16

and our top spot goes to:

TIE!

Jeremy & Laureen - 17

Marc & Shaps - 17

Our 4 winners will receive a special gift, which can be claimed the next time I see them at one of the Springfield location events (or a later event if it really takes that long!)

Andrew
Diana
user 81888582
Annandale, VA
Post #: 1
Wait, Sam and Cindy should have way more points than me and Sheldon since they slaughtered us in that game.
Andrew
AndyT
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 128
Wait you're right. Yes it looks like I made a mistake.

The revised totals should be: Sheldon & Diana - 14 ; Cindy & Sam - 16

Thanks for catching that!