addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Northern Virginia Geek Club Message Board › Events: Scheduling

Events: Scheduling

A former member
Post #: 7
It is imperative that all Event Organizers check with the people who are hosting an event before posting the event on our calendar. Furthermore, please remember to limit the amount of events per location to one. I prefer not to have two events going on in my house at the same time as it is crowded, chaotic, and unnecessary. I also ask that if you do sign someone up for an event, make sure you have their permission to do so before you RSVP for that person. It is common courtesy, but also could conflict with our on-going schedule.

Thank you!
Michael- Geek house owner
Andrew
AndyT
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 129
THERE IS NO CONFLICT. /vader