Meet up with other self-identified geeks. Interests include (but are not limited to) Sci-fi/Fantasy, Anime, Video games, Board games, Roleplaying games, Science and Technology, Internet memes, and Web comics.
1. Group Registration - In order to join the group you must answer all of the profile questions. A picture is required; however, it does not have to be a photo of you, just something that represents you.
2. Activity Status - Until you have attended an event, you must check the site at least once every two months (RSVPing no counts) or else will be removed for inactivity. After attending an event, you must visit the site at least once every six months in order to avoid automatic removal. Removal does not equal banning and rejoining is ALWAYS encouraged.
3. Attendance Policy - If you cancel the day of an event or do not show up without notifying the event organizer, it will count as a no show and noted on your profile. Repeated no shows may result in you being bumped to the waiting list for meetups with limited space in favor of those with a positive attendance history.
3. Event Suggestions - If you would like to suggest an event please use the "Suggest a Meetup" feature or contact an organizer for assistance.
4. Inappropriate Behavior - Extremely inappropriate behavior can lead to your immediate removal and is at the organizers discretion.
Our Message Board has turned into a very elaborate forum and is an excellent place to get started if you would like to get to know our members ahead of time. It also encourages people to check the site on a regular basis and helps build our online community.
Be sure to check out our Facebook page, just another way for our geeky people to talk and share stuff.