addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Geek Girls Gathering Message Board › Geek Girls Gathering

Geek Girls Gathering

Meg B.
Group Organizer
Lancaster, PA
Thank you to everyone who was able to make the first ever Geek Girls Gathering. I personally enjoyed every minute and am more than excited for the next meet up, our BBC Sherlock Marathon and Pot Luck on May 10th at 5pm in my home. I was hoping to be able to write about what we discussed for those of you not able to join, but we talked about so much and literally everything! Some highlights were discussing activities to do. We all seem to agree it would be fun to have a sort of Book Club within our group. Something we can discuss in the next meeting (feel free to bring suggestions and ideas with you to every Geek Girl Gathering). We are also looking at doing a group trip to a local convention in addition to fun museum trips, expos, movies, gaming nights, etc. All of us have suck unique interests and knowledge to contribute to our group. It has been a great pleasure to meet some of our members, and I look forward to meeting new members at our next meet up. Until then! Live Long and Prosper!

Geek Girl,