Chicago Geek Women Message Board › Karaoke night?

Karaoke night?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello! new member here *wave* i just joined earlier today....and i am excited to be a part of this group...even if i can't make it to much meetings...

I was wondering who here would be interested in finding a place to do karaoke? It's one of my favorite things and i feel so empty (lol) that i haven't done it in ages! I totally don't mind going some place, getting a drink...and singing the night away...

But, the place i USED to go to in North Aurora on friday...i dunno...DJ seems to play favorites and if you go regularly, you get to sing...but like me...go once in a great moon...and you could have a looong wait time...

Maybe someone knows a GREAT place or karaoke room?
A former member
Post #: 6
If anyone lives by the fox valley mall, The Foundry has karaoke nights on wednesdays?
Greer
user 56376102
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I love karaoke myself and if anyone feels like traveling to the city, Lincoln Karaoke has always been a great time. Thats usually our goto for bdays, etc. They have good service, private rooms, drinks, food...and all the karaoke jazz with goofy disco light shows, and inexplicable images of random stuff on the big screens while you sing lol.
A former member
Post #: 10
I love karaoke myself and if anyone feels like traveling to the city, Lincoln Karaoke has always been a great time. Thats usually our goto for bdays, etc. They have good service, private rooms, drinks, food...and all the karaoke jazz with goofy disco light shows, and inexplicable images of random stuff on the big screens while you sing lol.

I heard about places like this and i have always wanted to try it out...though, i think Lincoln Park is too far for a western suburbinite...unless we do it early in the day so i can make it back before the last train at 12:40