align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Geek Girls of San Diego Message Board › Golden Globes anyone?

Golden Globes anyone?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey ladies! I LOVE award season...this Sunday is the Golden Globes. I am hosting a mini gathering at my place (downtown). I have a small space so am only opening it up to 4 others. Please let me know if you're interested and include your cell # so I can text you my address. You can come at 3pm for the red carpet biggrin; the awards start at 5. I'll have wine, crackers and cheese. You can bring food or anything else you'd like. See you soon!
april
user 9987079
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 70
You can post this as an event if you'd like. We can limit the attendee count and you can list a major landmark as the location if you don't want to give your address out. Few people read the message boards, sadly.