addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Geek Nite Out Message Board General Discussion › Marvel Vs. DC

Marvel Vs. DC

A former member
Post #: 21
A former member
Post #: 1
For my money, Marvel is where it's at. I'm pretty new to comics, but Spidey and Cap give me all the feels. Not necessarily their storylines, but whatever.

I find that DC tends to focus more on the action and superhero personas than the characters, which is fine, but flawed and troubled characters are what keep me coming back.
user 11898167
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
I have to agree , marvel comics seem to be more apealing then DC. Has anyone read Wolverine and the X-men ?
Daniel M.
user 6752171
Washington, DC
Post #: 11
I've always been a fan of Marvel but I will have to look at the new 52 and re-evaluate.